Students will receive awards from Quarter 3 for the following:
- Exemplary Attendance for students who have been present and on time 96% of school days.
- Honor Roll for students in K-2 who have all I's and W's, a 1 or 2 for all effort grades, a 1 or 2 for all learning behaviors, and no office referrals; Students in grades 3-5 who have all A's and B's, and the same other criteria listed for K-2 students.
- Principal's Award for students who have earned all I's and 1's or all A's and 1's.
- Character Trait Award for one boy and one girl from each homeroom who have put into action the focus of their recent guidance lessons.
- Soaring Swan Award for one student from each homeroom who has exhibited exceptional effort throughout the quarter.
Parents of students receiving the Principal's Award, Character Trait Award and Soaring Swan Award will be notified in advance. We will celebrate students in grades K-2 at a 9:10 am assembly, and grades 3-5 at 2:00 pm.
Wednesday, May 9, 2018 (All day)